Detail Of Courses (Eligibility & Duration)
1. Must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent examination from recognized Board. The candidate with science background will be given preference .
2. First preference for admission to the courses would be given to the domicile of Arunachal Pradesh. In case of non-availability, candidates from other states may be considered.
3. Age of candidate should not be less than 17 years as on 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
4. Candidate must be medically fit.
5. Candidates who are already in service will have to apply through proper Channel along with N.O.C. from their Department/Institution. 10% seats are reserved for departmental in service candidate.
6. Selection of candidates will be purely on merit basis.
7. All the Courses are full time. The candidate shall not register for any other certificate /diploma along with Paramedical Course. If found guilty, legal action will be initiated against him/her as per the guidelines.
|Sl No .||COURSES OFFERED||DURATION||QUALIFICATION|
|01.||DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN||2 YEARS & 6 MONTHS INTERSHIP||MATRICULATION OR EQUIVALENT|
|03.||DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNICIAN (DMIT)||2 YEARS & 6 MONTHS INTERSHIP||MATRICULATION OR EQUIVALENT|