Admission Procedure :
- First preference for admission to the courses would be given to the domicile of Arunachal Pradesh. In case of non-availability, candidates from other states may be considered.
- Age of candidate should not be less than 15 years as on 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
- Candidate must be medically fit.
- Candidates who are already in service will have to apply through proper Channel along with N.O.C. from their Department/Institution. 10% seats are reserved for departmental in service candidate.
- Selection of candidates will be purely on merit basis.
- All the Courses are full time. The candidate shall not register for any other certificate /diploma along with Paramedical Course. If found guilty, legal action will be initiated against him/her as per the guidelines.
|UNRESERVED (UR)||SC/ST & OBC|
Every student has to submit duly filled admission form in his/her own handwriting (enclosed herein this prospectus). Original testimonials have to be brought at the time of admission along with attested photocopies.
DURATION OF THE COURSES:
|1||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician||2 Years||10+|
|Diploma in Medical Radiography Technician||2 Years||10+|
Candidates applying from J&K State must submit at the time of admission, original bonafide domicile and character certificate issued by concerned authorities